Founder member makes her directorial debut

Founder member, Janet Koszegi

Founder member, Janet Koszegi

The 2009 production of ‘Murdered to Death’ was the first to be directed by Janet Koszegi.  A founder member, Janet joined Bolsover Drama Group in 1980 after seeing to an advertisement in the local paper for people who would be interested in setting up a drama group.  Since then she has had the opportunity to be cast in many productions, as well as working backstage, front of house and holding the position of Chairperson in the early nineties.

“Now that I have been given the chance to direct my first play I have enjoyed the challenge more than I imagined” Janet told ‘Off-stage’.  “It also helps that the cast members have been a joy to work with and have made my role of director an enjoyable experience.”

“During my time directing ‘Murdered to Death’ I have appreciated the support given to me by the fellow members of the group”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A great time is had at our Annual Dinner

Janet Atkinson

A presentation made to the Rotary Club of Bolsover